Learn the Keys to Setting and Getting Optimal Prices at Battle For Margin in Las Vegas June 8-9, 2017
Watch a short video about the “Battle for Margin” two day event in Las Vegas, NV. Attendees will learn valuable lessons on how to increase their competitive advantage and improve financial performance with the SPA Solution portfolio and negotiation training services.
This big-picture seminar is focused on strategic topics of importance to the owners, CEOs, CFOs, and general managers of distribution, manufacturing, technology and services companies.
Experts will address the topics essential to accelerating the customer value proposition, competitive positioning and market value of any distribution or manufacturing business.
The seminar addresses the strategic, analytical, process and cultural issues that are fundamental to maximizing shareholder value.
The seminar will focus on the high-level, strategic and structural issues that are easily neglected in the hustle and bustle of daily business demands. It will help you to re-focus your organization on the drivers of economic value.
Watch the following short video to learn more about the upcoming Battle for Margin event in Las Vegas.
Thursday, June 8
7:00 – 7:45 am: Breakfast
7:45 – 8:00 am: Registration
8:00 – 8:15 am: Welcome to BFM Vegas
- Overview, Agenda, Introductions
8:15 – 9:15 am: Keynote Address
9:15 – 9:30 AM: Introduction to Group Activity
9:30 – 9:45 AM: Break
9:45 – 11:30 am: Group Activity 1: Tactical Negotiations
Participants will tackle an entertaining negotiation case designed to provide a deeper understanding of the negotiating process. Once completed, the case will be critiqued based on class outcomes.
- Identify typical negotiating blind spots
- How to increase power
- Tactics and countermeasures
11:30 am – 12:00 pm: Thought Provoking Planning Session
12:00 – 1:00 PM: Lunch
1:00 – 2:30 pm: SPASIGMA Personality Quotient (PQ)
Learn hands-on tools for quickly and easily recognizing personality types. Employs the Jung Myers-Briggs “MBTI” model used by 89 of the Fortune 100.
- Quickly identify different personality profiles
- Communicate naturally and effectively with each personality type
- Win over and earn the trust of various personalities in the workplace
- Tailor your negotiation tactics based on personality type
2:30 – 2:45 PM: Break
2:45 – 4:30 pm: SPA Analytics and Tools
- SPA Overview
- SET vs. GET Tools
- SPA Analytics Concepts: Core Status, Visibility, Cost-to-Serve, Price Environment Score, Price Bands
- SPA Tools: SPA BI, SPA Contract Management, SPA Price Bands
4:30 – 5:30 pm: Roundtable – The Power of Analytics
- Conversation with existing SPA customers
- The scoop on how to get the most out of SPA tools and training
7:00 – 8:00 pm: Cocktails and Networking
8:00 – 10:00 pm: Dinner – LAGO at The Bellagio
Friday, June 9
7:15 – 8:00 am: Breakfast
8:00 – 8:05 am: Welcome Back
9:00 – 10:30 am: Group Activity 2 – Relationship-Focused Negotiations
Use what you have learned from the Tactical Negotiations workshop. Dive into a fun, complex, multiple-issue negotiation.
- Discover the difference between Transactional and Win-Win bargaining
- Strategies for crafting better long-term agreements
- How Personality Quotient relates negotiation
10:30 – 10:45 AM: Break
10:45 am – 12:00 pm: Group Activity 3 – Strategic and Long-term Negotiations
What’s after Win-Win? Take a look at leveraging your power and working through disputes in long-term relationships:
- Use analytics and scoring to identify your best-case scenario and most effective concessions
- Apply personality theory when framing your persuasive argument
- Deepen your conflict resolution skills
12:00 am – 12:30 pm: Conclusion and Wrap Up
12:30 – 1:30 pm: Lunch
1:30 – 4:30 pm: Breakout #1 – SPA Existing Client Demos
- “What’s App” Discover what’s in store for existing clients
1:30 – 4:30 pm: Breakout #2 – SPASigma Clients/Seminars
- “Show and Tell” Experience the future of learning with the SPASIGMA creative team
1:30 – 4:30 pm: Breakout #3 – Prospective Clients Demos/Sales Networking
- “Ask Me Anything” Q & A plus demos with the SPA business development team
4:30 – 5:30 pm: Cocktails
If you are responsible for sales, profits, or pricing related decisions at your company you will benefit from this seminar. Register soon as enrollment is limited.
You will receive additional information once you enroll.
Other SPA Events
To easily keep up with the latest SPA announcements, events and resources you can subscribe to our Strategic Pricing Pays blog or follow us on LinkedIn or on the following major social media channels and file sharing platforms: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, SlideShare, and YouTube.