Now it is easier than ever to make time to learn about the latest strategic pricing and negotiation tools and techniques.
Webinar Series Overview
We’re excited to announce that SPA has developed a series of new webinar sessions that we will be conducting on a monthly recurring basis.
Our pricing education, analytics, and decision making focused webinars will be both educational and practical, informing you about what we do, and how our products and services will significantly improve your financial performance.
The following is just one of many testimonials about the impact of implementing strategic pricing.
“The Strategic Pricing program has improved our margin from 27% to 31%. These results have moved us to the NFPDA High Performers Profit Category. The increase in profit has allowed us to justify increasing the sales force, customer service and the funding of new marketing programs.”
July Pricing Analytics and Decision Making Tools Webinar Series Schedule
These webcasts draw on SPA’s experience working with hundreds of companies to drive pricing gains of 2-4 margin points on affected revenue with minimal customer pushback.
Register for some of this month’s webinars for an inside look at how the SPA team can help your company make smarter, better-informed pricing decisions across your entire business.
Pricing Analytics Tools
SPA Pricing Cube: Improving Margins Through a More Strategic Approach to Pricing
Tuesday, July 5 at 2:00 PM Eastern | Thursday, July 28 at 2:00 PM Eastern
Attendees will learn how to address the following all too common issues and opportunities for increasing profitability:
- Customer relationships focused on product/service value, not price
- Identifying and capturing available margin premiums
- Identifying price-sensitive products and services
- Improving sales reps’ confidence in prices
- Stopping undisciplined discounting
- Tracking metrics for sales force accountability
- Improving pricing consistency and fairness
This webcast draws on SPA’s experience working with hundreds of companies to drive pricing gains of 2-4 margin points on affected revenue with minimal customer pushback.
Register for July 5 here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7816509900820852738
Register for July 28 here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1325007544149223172
Tuesday, July 12 at 2:00 PM Eastern
- How to make money with Strategic Costing
- Mechanics of Strategic Costing
- Ease of implementation; no change management
- Quick ROI
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/89230141808258820
Decision Making Tools
Reporting Tool: Measure Achieved and Potential Margin Impact of Strategic Pricing
Wednesday, July 6 at 2:00 PM Eastern
- Understand achieved and potential impact from “The SPA Pricing Cube”
- Uncover missed opportunities and lost pricing dollars
- Rank pricing performance of Sales Reps, Order Writers, Branches, Vendors and Product Categories
- Understand and manage your Pricing Methods Mix
- Highlight trends as well as monitor and manage performance over time
Contract Management Tool: Workflow Tool for Automated Management of Contracts & Special Pricing Agreements
Thursday, July 7 at 2:00 PM Eastern
- Identify and fix underperforming Contracts and Special Pricing Agreements
- Choose from SPA Recommended Prices, Capped Prices, or GM% / Discount% Targets
- What if modeling of price changes and batch updating
- Quantify the value of underperformance
- Export new pricing for automated upload to ERP
- Pass along vendor cost increases
- Manage Annual Review Process – never miss a window of opportunity again
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/446020565509881092
Implementing Strategic Pricing for Non Stock and Rockwell Business
Tuesday, July 19 at 2:00 PM Eastern
Attend the webinar to learn the solutions to these business challenges.
Non Stock Pricing Challenges
- How to price non stock business strategically?
- Leverage Strategic Pricing Associate tools when selling non stock products
- Drive margin % gains across all sales
- Maintain price continuity across product families
Rockwell Automation Pricing Challenges
- How to price Rockwell business strategically?
- Keep connection with published distributor prices
- Discount classification and suggested resale discount pricing matrix
- Leverage Strategic Pricing tools when selling Rockwell products
- Maintain continuity across product categories
SPA Vendor Management Tool: Identify Cost Savings Opportunities
Thursday, July 21 at 2:00 PM Eastern
- The cost management challenge
- Why distributors struggle to effectively manage costs across their product portfolios
- Missed cost decrease opportunities typically represent 2% to 3% of COGS
- Patterns of missed cost savings opportunities SPA has observed by analyzing the data of its clients
- Discussion of the analytical factors SPA leverages in its assessment of the relative cost positions of various vendors and its quantification of the savings opportunity
- Demo of SPA’s vendor cost management tool
- Upcoming tool enhancements
- Client data requirements for tool and overview of the setup process
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/44987992930008068
Price Banding: Automated Tools to Assist Sales Team Drive Margin and Commission Growth
Wednesday, July 27 at 2:00 PM Eastern
Sales people say “It’s like having a negotiation expert working alongside you!”
Learn how your sales team can:
- Win more business
- Maximize order margin
- Grow commissions
- Identify cross sell opportunities
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/779054940982158084
Other SPA Events
Click here for other SPA event dates and times including our Pricing Education webinar series.
To easily keep up with the latest SPA announcements, events and resources you can subscribe to our Strategic Pricing Pays blog or follow us on LinkedIn or on the following major social media channels and file sharing platforms: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, SlideShare, and YouTube.