During this 60-minute webcast SPA client, Womack Machine Supply, will share their experiences and advice. You will gain a wealth of practical knowledge on how improve margins through a more strategic approach to pricing!
Register to attend our webcast January 19, 2016 that starts at 2:00 PM EST where Jack Davis, VP of Analytics at Womack Machine Supply, will share their journey to pricing excellence and how they are leveraging science-based strategic pricing tools to improve margins through a more strategic approach to pricing.
To implement a solution that enhanced profitability, developed pricing discipline, and removed emotion from the pricing function, they turned to SPA to implement a proven strategic pricing initiative founded on SPA’s powerful pricing analytics tools. During this 60-minute webcast, they will share their experiences and advice that will provide you with a wealth of practical knowledge including their fast ROI and lessons learned!
SPA’s Dave Lienert will also discuss how our solutions, which leverage experience from working with hundreds of companies to drive 2-4 margin point gains on affected revenue with minimal customer pushback, can help your company.
Attendees will learn how to address the following all too common issues and opportunities for increasing profitability:
- Customer relationships focused on product/service value, not price
- Identifying and capturing available margin premiums
- Identifying price-sensitive products and services
- Improving sales reps’ confidence in prices
- Stopping undisciplined discounting
- Tracking metrics for sales force accountability
- Improving pricing consistency and fairness
This webcast draws on SPA’s experience working with hundreds of companies to drive pricing gains of 2-4 margin points on affected revenue with minimal customer pushback.
Other SPA Events
Upcoming Seminar | February 4 – 5, 2016
Thursday, February 4, 2016 – One Day SPASigma Negotiation Training Workshop
Everyday, your organization faces tough negotiation challenges. Outside sales, inside sales, product managers, buyers, application engineers – throughout the organization, your profits are determined by the negotiating skills of your employees.
SPASigma is a new program to build, expand, and retain world-class negotiation skills throughout your organization. Using a unique combination of in-person seminars and an online academy with reinforcement activities, videos, and quizzes, SPASigma will set your team on the path to mastery of the art and science of negotiation.
- Introduction and Overview of Program, Main Themes, and Format
- Limo Negotiation Case (One-on-One Negotiation)
- Tactics to Uncover Pressure
- Buyer Tactics and Countermeasures
- Concessions Making Strategy (Comic Video and Examples)
- Surf Case (One-on-One Negotiation)
- Fuzzy Money (Video Skit and Discussion)
- Aristotle’s 3 Pillars of Persuasion (Video Sketch)
- Satisfaction (Video and Exercise)
- Stud Case (Team Negotiation)
Friday, February 5, 2016 – Pricing Strategy Seminar
Learn how leading manufacturing and distribution executives have unlocked the keys to faster growth, stronger customer relationships, and market-leading profitability with SPA’s proven strategic pricing processes and technology.
Equal parts strategy and practical tactics, the seminar will address key topics that are focused on protecting and improving manufacturers and distributors’ margins.
This event brings together an outstanding group of industry experts to offer strategies on driving shareholder value.
SPA’s David Bauders, President & CEO; Dolores Bauders, COO; Tony Perzow, VP Pricing Training; and Greg Preuer, VP of Strategic Accounts as well as Jason Kliewer, Director, Robert W. Baird & Co; Jim Miller, Managing Partner, Supply Chain Equity; and Paul Tieger, Senior Advisor, SPA ESPWizard will lead presentations and a panel of experts will share industry leading practices.
- Maximizing Profits: The SPA Solutions Portfolio
- Moderated Panel on Capital Markets
- Tools in Practice Case Study: Buyer-Seller Negotiations
- Tools in Practice
- Putting it all Together
- Moderated Best Practices Panel Discussion: Change Management and Sales Culture: Execution on the Drivers That Matter
- Speed Reading People: Insights to Improve Negotiation Effectiveness – Deploying Personality Type Theory to Accelerate Effectiveness
- Capitalizing on Lessons Learned – Sharpening and Accelerating Pricing Tools and Negotiation Skills
- Call to Action – Tools and Training for Negotiation & Pricing Mastery
If you are responsible for sales, profits, or pricing related decisions at your company you will benefit from this seminar. Register soon as enrollment is limited.
You will receive additional information once you enroll. For questions about this seminar, hotel reservations or for additional information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-455-1544.
To easily keep up with the latest SPA announcements, events and resources you can subscribe to our Strategic Pricing Pays blog or follow us on LinkedIn or on the following major social media channels and file sharing platforms: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, SlideShare, and YouTube.