During this 60-minute webcast Sid Hendry, Marketing and Strategic Pricing Manager for Gulf Controls Company, will share their strategic pricing experiences and advice. You will gain a wealth of practical knowledge on how to stop undisciplined discounting and track sales force accountability.
Register to attend our webcast December 8, 2015 that starts at 2:00 PM EST where Sid Hendry, Marketing and Strategic Pricing Manager for Gulf Controls Company, will share their journey to pricing excellence and how they are leveraging science-based strategic pricing tools to stop undisciplined discounting and track sales force accountability.
To implement a solution that enhanced profitability, developed pricing discipline, and removed emotion from the pricing function, they turned to SPA to implement a proven strategic pricing initiative founded on SPA’s powerful pricing analytics tools. During this 60-minute webcast, they will share their experiences and advice that will provide you with a wealth of practical knowledge including their fast ROI and lessons learned!
SPA’s Dave Lienert will also discuss how our solutions, which leverage experience from working with hundreds of companies to drive 2-4 margin point gains on affected revenue with minimal customer pushback, can help your company.
Attendees will learn how to address the following all too common issues and opportunities for increasing profitability:
- Customer relationships focused on product/service value, not price
- Identifying and capturing available margin premiums
- Identifying price-sensitive products and services
- Improving sales reps’ confidence in prices
- Stopping undisciplined discounting
- Tracking metrics for sales force accountability
- Improving pricing consistency and fairness
This webcast draws on SPA’s experience working with hundreds of companies to drive pricing gains of 2-4 margin points on affected revenue with minimal customer pushback.
Other SPA Events
Upcoming Seminar | February 4 – 5, 2016
This event brings together an outstanding group of industry experts to offer strategies on driving shareholder value.
SPA’s David Bauders, Dolores Bauders, Tony Perzow, and Greg Preuer as well as Jim Miller and Jason Kleiwer of Supply Chain Equity will lead presentations and a panel of experts will share industry leading practices.
- Overview: Profit Maximization with the SPA Solution Portfolio and Case Study
- Capital Markets: How to Maximize Enterprise Value
- Workshop: Hands on experience with The SPA Pricing and Reporting Tools
- Case Study: Putting it all Together – Maximizing ROI from the SPA Solution Portfolio
- Panel Discussion: Maximizing Returns through Implementation
- Capitalizing on Lessons Learned: SPASIGMA Negotiation and Strategic Pricing Excellence
To easily keep up with the latest SPA announcements, events and resources you can subscribe to our Strategic Pricing Pays blog or follow us on LinkedIn or on the following major social media channels and file sharing platforms: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, SlideShare, and YouTube.