General Electric’s Consumer, Commercial and Industrial Channels selected Strategic Pricing Associates to lead them away from an undisciplined, non-strategic “cost-plus” approach to a market value-based, strategic architecture with improved internal processes and controls.
SPA developed pricing strategies that maximized profitability in the following areas:
- Competitive strategy and positioning
- Channel pricing strategy into distribution: list prices, discount tiers, rebates, exception pricing guidelines
- Distributor special price request rationalization
- Value-based economic analysis of brand value in the consumer channel by segment
- Good/better/best positioning of products
- New product pricing strategy for the reveal product line
- Global pricing agreements
Click here to read the entire General Electric case study.
Click here to read more SPA case studies.
To easily keep up with the latest SPA announcements, events and resources you can follow us on LinkedIn or on the following major social media channels and file sharing platforms: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, SlideShare, and YouTube.