Month: December 2014
Complimentary Strategic Pricing Insights and Best-practices Event in Fort Lauderdale January 16, 2015
Learn how leading manufacturing & distribution executives have unlocked the keys to faster growth, stronger customer relationships, & market-leading profitability with SPA’s proven strategic pricing processes & technology.
Speakers and panelists at this educational and networking event include an outstanding group of leading manufacturing and distribution leaders, strategic pricing, change management, and capital markets experts at SPA’s upcoming Strategic Pricing Conference to be held at the at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale, FL on Friday, January 16, 2015.
Space is extremely limited for this no-cost event so register soon to save your spot.
Equal parts strategy and practical tactics, this complimentary event will address key topics that are particularly relevant in a recovering economy. The conference offers attendees strategies on driving shareholder value with a focus on strategic pricing processes and initiatives.
This big-picture conference is focused on strategic topics of importance to the owners, CEOs, CFOs, and general managers of distribution and manufacturing companies. Experts will address the topics essential to accelerating the customer value proposition, competitive positioning and market value of any distribution or manufacturing business. The conference addresses the strategic, analytical, process and cultural issues that are fundamental to maximizing shareholder value. The conference will focus on the high-level, strategic and structural issues that are easily neglected in the hustle and bustle of daily business demands. It will help you to re-focus your organization on the drivers of economic value.
David Bauders, Dolores Bauders, Jonathan Bein and Frank Hurtte will lead presentations and best-practices panels with executives of leading manufacturing and distribution businesses; with a distinguished panel of capital markets experts, led by Jason Kliewer of Baird Securities and Jim Miller of Supply Chain Equity. Space is extremely limited for this no-cost event so register soon to save your spot.
Presentation Topics and Speakers
- Driving Change That Matters in a Rebound Economy
David S. Bauders, President of SPA
- Presentation on Capital Markets: How to Maximize Enterprise Value
Jason Kliewer, Managing Director, Robert W. Baird & Co; Jim Miller, Managing Partner, Supply Chain Equity; and distribution principals
- Best Practices Panel: Strategic Pricing in a Rebound Economy
David Bauders, President, SPA, and principals of leading manufacturing and distribution companies
- The SPA Pricing Cube Reporting Tool
Dolores Bauders, Chief Operating Officer of SPA
- Best Practices Panel: Change Management and Sales Culture – Execution on the Drivers That Matter
Frank Hurtte, Founding Partner, River Heights Consulting; David Bauders, President, SPA; and principals of leading manufacturing and distribution companies
- Sharpening Your Value Proposition for a Global Economy
Jonathan Bein, Managing Partner, Real Results Marketing
- Conclusion: Execution Excellence in a Rebound Economy
David S. Bauders, President, SPA
Click here for the complete event agenda.
Training Workshop Overview
Existing clients can register to join SPA’s David Bauders for a free 3-hour workshop training session that will cover essential analytical, process, metrics, and cultural issues surrounding Strategic Pricing. This workshop will help you evaluate your level of pricing mastery, identify gaps, and provide valuable strategies for maximizing execution.
The workshop will be held on Thursday, January 15, 2015. Register soon to save your spot.
This program is valuable to pricing leaders and executives of SPA clients in helping to maximize the returns on their investment in Strategic Pricing. A panel of experienced owners and pricing leaders will discuss their lessons learned along this journey.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Documenting and Measuring Your Pricing Process
- The Cultural Dimension: Selling on Value, Not Price
- The People Dimension: Staffing for Success
- Overcoming Organizational Obstacles: Culture, Metrics, Incentives
- The Pricing Methods Mix and The Metrics that Matter
Click here to view the complete conference agenda
The Ritz-Carlton, Ft. Lauderdale
1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
Tel: (954) 465-2300
General Electric’s Consumer, Commercial and Industrial Channels selected Strategic Pricing Associates to lead them away from an undisciplined, non-strategic “cost-plus” approach to a market value-based, strategic architecture with improved internal processes and controls.
SPA developed pricing strategies that maximized profitability in the following areas:
- Competitive strategy and positioning
- Channel pricing strategy into distribution: list prices, discount tiers, rebates, exception pricing guidelines
- Distributor special price request rationalization
- Value-based economic analysis of brand value in the consumer channel by segment
- Good/better/best positioning of products
- New product pricing strategy for the reveal product line
- Global pricing agreements
Click here to read the entire General Electric case study.
Click here to read more SPA case studies.