The seminar addresses key topics that are particularly relevant in a recovering economy. This year’s conference brings together an outstanding group of industry experts to offer strategies on driving shareholder value.
Join us 30Apr – 1May at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, NV for our next SPA Pricing Strategy Seminar. This big-picture seminar is focused on strategic topics of importance to the owners, CEOs, CFOs, and general managers of distribution and manufacturing companies. Experts will address the topics essential to accelerating the customer value proposition, competitive positioning and market value of any distribution or manufacturing business. The seminar addresses the strategic, analytical, process and cultural issues that are fundamental to maximizing shareholder value. The seminar will focus on the high-level, strategic and structural issues that are easily neglected in the hustle and bustle of daily business demands. It will help you to re-focus your organization on the drivers of economic value.
Session Dates and Times
- April 30, 2014 | Strategic Pricing Training Workshop – 2:00-5:00 pm
- April 30, 2014 | Seminar Reception and Dinner – 5:00 pm
- May 1, 2014 | Strategic Pricing Seminar Presentations – 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Executive/Pricing Leader Training in Strategic Pricing Workshop Description
David S. Bauders, President, SPA, will conduct a training workshop covering the pricing leader’s mastery of essential analytical, process, metrics, and cultural issues surrounding Strategic Pricing. Every pricing leader needs to master a core set of disciplines and capabilities to maximize price improvement and sustainability. This workshop will evaluate each company’s level of pricing mastery, identify gaps, and provide valuable strategies for maximizing execution.
SPA will discuss the change-management, organizational, cultural, and process dimensions that usually mean the difference between good and great performers in the SPA program. A panel of experienced owners and pricing leaders will discuss their lessons learned along this journey.
Best Practices Panel Discussion Topics | David S. Bauders, President, SPA and Executives of Several SPA Clients
- Documenting and Measuring Your Pricing Process
- The Cultural Dimension: Selling on Value, Not Price
- The People Dimension: Staffing for Success
- Overcoming Organizational Obstacles: Culture, Metrics, Incentives
- The Pricing Methods Mix and The Metrics that Matter
Seminar Presentation Topics and Speakers
- Driving Change that Matters in a Recovery Economy | David Bauders, President, SPA
- Market Trends in the Current Economic Environment | Tom Gale, Publisher, Modern Distribution Management
- Maximizing Enterprise Value: Capital Markets Panel | Jim Hill, Managing Director, Benesch; Roy Burns, Director, TA Associates; Brian McDermott, Managing Director, Raymond James; Devraj Roy, Principal, Irving Place Partners; and distribution principals
- Strategic Pricing in a Rebound Economy | David Bauders, President, SPA; and distribution principals
- The SPA Pricing Cube Reporting Tool | Dolores Bauders, Chief Operating Officer, SPA
- Change Management and Sales Culture: Execution on the Drivers that Matter | David Bauders, President, SPA and Frank Hurtte, Founding Partner, River Heights Consulting and Distribution Principals
- Sharpening Your Value Proposition | Jonathan Bein, Managing Partner, Real Results Marketing
- Seminar Summary: Execution Excellence in a Rebound Economy | David Bauders, President, SPA
Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV
3950 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Tel: (877) 632-7800
To register for this free event, please contact Sheri Morford at Sheri.Morford@strategicpricing.com or call (216)470-9748.
Click here to read a pdf of the complete seminar and workshop agenda.
Other SPA Events
To easily keep up with the latest SPA announcements, events and resources you can follow us on LinkedIn or on the following major social media channels and file sharing platforms: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, SlideShare, and YouTube.